Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rally the Troops…

It was a sad day yesterday when we found out that our fellow friend and blogger, Kaaren from the Painted Quilt is taking a leave from blogging to put all her energies into getting better.  Kaaren had just received word that her biopsy results were positive…

Kaaren is a very talented pattern designer and shares her talent with the blogging community all the time!   You probably already know Kaaren from her FFF (First Friday Freebie)…where she gives a pattern away on the First Friday of each new month.  Most blogs proudly carry her Raggedy and Friends Button…I know I do!

              image

In true Kaaren stride, her posting yesterday was all about turning those lemons into Lemonade…well I say don’t stop there…have a slice of lemon pie to go with that lemonade!!

Please send your good thoughts and prayers Kaaren’s way!  Last time I checked she had almost 140 ‘comments’!  Let’s see if we can rally the troops and get those special healing wishes and prayers going!!  Indeed…let’s help turn Kaaren’s lemons into lemonade…and lemon pie and lemon tarts and lemon cake and…well you get the idea!!  You can find Kaaren’s blog HERE!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

7 comments:

  1. There are so many wonderful quilting blogs out there and I know I have barely made a dent in making the connection...thank you for the heads up in supporting another blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already one of Kaaren's blogging friends and sending prayers and positive thoughts her way daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen - I love Kaaren and am keeping her in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sad to read Kaaren's blog post yesterday. I know this is a difficult time, and we do need to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sad news and I will keep Karen in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just emailed your cohort on this project. Thanks for being an organizer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you're a FRIEND of Kaaren's.
    I know she has a bundle of them
    and know that all of us will be thinking of her daily and wishing for a very speedy recovery.
    You, Paulette, are a very special friend for rallying to her Positive Thoughts and Prayers brigade
    hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete